RESERVE YOUR STAY
Your stay includes full LOCALLY SOURCED breakfast and Daily wine and cheese hour!
The dates indicate your arrival and departure dates. Check-in is between 3 and 6pm, and check-out is 11 am. We require a 50% deposit via credit or debit card (see Policies). If you prefer to reserve your room by phone, please call us at 740-651-1850. If you have an Orchard House Gift Certificate, or Bed and Breakfast.com or BNBFinder Gift Card please call or email us to make your arrangements.
NOTE: If you are having difficulty with using the online system, please make sure your browser is set to accept third party cookies. If you still have trouble, please call us or send us an email.
ATTENTION: NOW BOOKING WEDDINGS THRU 2018!
- Wine & cheese hour served nightly near 5:30 - included as part of your stay.
- 24/7 complimentary coffee and tea, water, ice, soft drinks, snacks and baked goodies- Jill’s cookies and banana bread are amazing!
- Complementary Lulu & Max - locally made natural skin and hair care products - provided in dispensers to eliminate packaging waste of traditional hotel samples.
- Hair dryers, robes, extra blankets, irons and fans in each room.
- Free Wireless Internet indoors and out.
- Indoor fire place, outdoor fire pits. Perfect for snuggling up!
- Romance, Picnic and Farm Experience Packages.
- Indoor and outdoor event spaces for weddings and other festive gatherings.
- Two separate TV rooms complete with Wii, DirecTV, Netflix, much more on demand.
- Alarm clocks in all rooms.
- Concierge services.
- Supportive of local business.
- Environmentally responsible (Our Green Mission).
- LGBTQ friendly.
- Pet and family friendly (See Policies).
- The innkeeper family lives in Carriage House behind the manor, providing guests with privacy.
- Ideal for groups, rent the whole B&B for a weekend in the country!
Romance - Many MOODs
1. We’ll provide locally made chocolates and prosecco or cava in your room for $45 - quiet and private. OUR MOST POPULAR OPTION - available via online booking.
2 . We can also order flowers to be in your room on arrival for and additional $40. CALL US FOR THIS ONE!
3. We’ll arrange a picnic basket lunch with blanket for you and your loved one to enjoy out in the field or to take with you. We will work with you on the components of this, so the price will vary depending on the choices you make. Basic basket from Alfie’s is $45. Add wine and dessert for another $35. CONTACT US TO RECEIVE THE FULL MENU AND SELECTIONS AVAILABLE.
4. Massages - either for couples or singles. We’ll schedule for a one hour, on-site massage from our partner licensed therapists. $90 per person. WE NEED A FEW DAYS TO ARRANGE THIS WITH OUR CMTs - GIVE US A CALL TO BOOK!
In addition, we can also organize special snacks or drinks to be in your room on check in.
The Farm Experience
We’ll lend the two of you Wellies, rubber boots, and you can help with caring for the animals - sheep, llama, goats, pigs,
chickens - or seasonal fruit picking from our cherry, apple, pear and peach trees and tending the garden for $25 per room.
Enjoy a weekend in the country! If you rent all rooms for two nights or more, your party will be provided a special family style breakfast based on your requests - you choose the menu, we’ll make it happen. Perfect for families with kids of all ages or girls’, boys’ or couples’ weekend! And we have air beds for the kids!!
- No smoking is permitted in the house and is only allowed outside. Ashtrays can be found on the courtyard patio.
- Check in is 3:00 p.m. to 6:00 p.m. Please let us know if you will need to check in after this time so we can make the proper arrangements.
- Check out time is 11:00 a.m. Later check out is available with prior arrangements.
- Rates are for single or double occupancy. The king suite has a sleeper sofa that can accommodate 2 adults. Airbeds are available for some rooms and can accommodate children or 1-2 adults. Additional adults will be charged a $25 guest fee per night. There is no additional charge for children. Please inquire before making a reservation if you require any special arrangements.
- Breakfast is included in the room rate and is served between 8:00 and 9:30AM. With advance notice, we can accommodate earlier breakfast times. Denison university students may join you for breakfast at no additional charge. Friends or family of can join your for $10 per person.
- Pets are welcome. There is an additional fee of $25 per night. We accept up to 2 pets per reservation. Prior arrangement for pets is required. For the comfort of other guests, pets cannot be left unattended in the inn.
- We do not allow pets in any of the indoor common areas. Guests are responsible for all pet related damages to Orchard House property.
- Orchard House accepts cash, checks, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, travelers checks, and Bed and Breakfast.com gift cards. A deposit is required in the amount of 50% at the time of booking. If a voucher or gift card is being used as payment, a credit card will be required to book the room. Please see the cancellation policy in regards to refunds, etc.
- Cancellation of a basic room reservation over 7 days from the date of the stay, will be entitled to a 100% refund of the purchase price. Cancellation of a basic room reservation on the 7th day or less from the date of the stay, will be entitled to a 50% refund of the purchase price. Any reservation cancellation under 24 hours, or a “no show”, will be subject to a forfeiture of the purchase price. A cancellation of any reservation made using vouchers, gift cards and certificates, or via 3rd party websites, will be subject to the same policies as a standard reservation.
- Orchard House staff will not enter your room during your stay unless requested. If you would like a turn down service - bed made, trash emptied, fresh towels - or simply clean towels or bed linens, just ask.
- Guests are responsible for the replacement cost of any missing/broken items of Orchard House property.