February 28, 2012
Thoughts or observations.
- Why do millions of people re-pin or “like” your posts on Pintrest.com but don’t follow you? It makes no sense.
- Why do we keep dogs in our house when their greatest contributions to the home are muddy paw-prints and hair that is, it seems, continuously shedding?
- As we welcome spring, why do we every year look forward to planting a garden, that by mid-July, we’ll be cursing like crazy?
- Small goats can squeeze through holes in fences. And so can ducks.
- Before today, I’d seen black rot but had no clue what it was. Today, I know. The apple trees are doomed.
- Llamas like hay, but love grain with all their heart.
- Ice cream is easy to make.
And finally, for the night,
- Apparently there is a controversy concerning the relationship, and meaning, of retro vs. vintage. Isn’t a mini-skirt retro while an old Singer sewing machine is vintage? Can you have retro-vintage? Lord, it is confusing!